Tuesday, August 24, 2010

September 30th

So it has been decided. Hastily mind you but my decision to head to Nepal was an easy one. Since I can remember, the Himalayas were a mountain range that I had one day dreamed of seeing live and in person. The bare bones plan is I have purchased a one way ticket to Kathmandu ... and well the rest is yet to be determined.

Why start a blog? Good question. Never really read anyone's blog before, never blogged myself but I enjoy writing and want to be able to share this with people, especially friends and family. Recently life served me up a slice of  ''I don't want to be with you anymore'' pie and the foundation of five years of my life crumbled beneath me. I have been an empty vessel ever since and I need to find a way to rebuild, recharge and refocus myself into living intentionally and mending a horribly shattered and broken heart.

September 30th ... 37 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment